Now Entering Russ's World
Brad Reifler is the founder and CEO of Forefront Capital and he is also an accredited investor who provides top notch advice for all people. His advice is timeless. More importantly, it is designed for all investor types regardless of their age, experience or income. Let’s take a look at what Reifler has to say.
1. Reifler cautions investors to risk their money within care.
2. He tells them to be very concerned about the safety of their money.
3. Never put all of your money into the stock market.
4. Reifler wants investors to know the people that are going to be investing their money. He wants them to develop a trusting relationship with their investor.
5. The last bit of advice by Reifler encourages people to know why they are investing their funds. He challenges them to invest with caution. He also encourages them to stick with what is working and then add to it.
All of Reifler’s advice is on Twitter and is nothing new or groundbreaking but it is very useful for the majority of people who are restricted with investments. The government rules is what keeps most investors on the sidelines when it comes to big money making ventures. The government knows that it takes large amounts of resources to keep society going and people that do not have deep pockets would just be wasting their time trying to invest on their own.
Reifler realizes that the majority of investors are not rich and powerful like the top 1% of investors within this nation. Reifler clearly experienced this problem many years ago when he tried to invest his trust money. While he had a decent amount to use for investing he did not have enough to risk his money in certain vehicles. This incident and other circumstances is what motivated Reifler to start his own investment firm.
Yes, it is true that Reifler’s firm is a boutique for high end investors but he does not limit his service to just this class of people. He knows that all people deserve an opportunity to earn greater returns by having access to certain vehicles. He knows that investors with smaller amounts of money usually have to pool their resources together to participate in specific investment projects. He is helping to change the laws that endorse these restrictions. You can find out more about Reifler’s investment strategy at Brad Reifler’s 5 Tips for Investing. Ultimately, Reifler wants all investors to have some of the same opportunities as the rich and wealthy. Check out Brad on About.me where there’s more information about his career.